Weddings are likely the first big event you’ve ever thrown. It takes a lot of time and let’s be honest; they are stressful. Make sure that you take some time to spend with your boo that’s definitely not wedding related.
1. Go for a hike and nooooo wedding talk
2. Plan your first trip as newlyweds (no the honeymoon)
3. Go on a picnic with all your favorites, really indulge!
4. Be tourist for a day in a nearby town!
5. Pamper each other, massages, face masks, etc. You can do it at home or go to a spa.
What are some other ideas I should add to the list?
Stay tuned for more of my tips by subscribing and get these directly sent to your email!